LG Electronics has just officially announced a new upcoming Android smartphone which called the LG G3 Stylus. Seen from the name, this LG G3 Stylus comes with a design similar to the LG G3 even though there is little difference. If we look at the dimensions of LG G3 Stylus, there is little difference in size. The LG G3 Stylus has 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2 mm of dimension, while the original LG G3 has 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9 mm.
According to the press, this phone will be launched at IFA Berlin 2014, so if you want to see and hold this phone make sure you are present at the IFA 2014. The G3 Stylus is equipped with a 5.5-inch qHD display with a stylus called Rubberdium pen lets you feels comfortable in any hard and is prefect for effortless jotting, doodling and sketching with precision.
On the performance side, the LG G3 Stylus embedded a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal memory. There is no clarity about what the graphics will be used by this phone, but it seems to be using the same graphics with the LG G3.
The G3 Stylus is also equipped with a 1.3-megapixel Front Camera, and a 13-megapixel rear camera that has many features such as Autofocus, LED Flash, Touch & Shoot, Gesture Shoot and Front Camera light. This phone also has a microSD card slot for additional storage, and a 3000mAh battery for long battery usage.
LG is very sure that the LG G3 Stylus users will be pleased with the features embedded in this phone, including:
- QuickMemo+ combines Quickmemo, Memo and Notebook apps for simple content capture and sharing.
- Dual Window divides the expansive screen into two separate windows for easy and effective multitasking.
- Smart Keyboard intuitively adjusts to users’ typing patterns for faster input with fewer mistakes, reducing errors by up to 75 percent.
- Touch & Shoot lets users simply touch anywhere on the display to focus and shoot, reducing a two-step process to just one.
- Gesture Shot allows users to take easy selfies by simply opening and closing one’s hand in front of the lens to start a three-second countdown before the shutter is triggered.
- Knock CodeTM unlocks the device in one easy step with a personalized “knock” pattern for both convenience and security.
Here are specifications of the LG G3 Stylus :
- Chipset: 1.3 GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.5-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8 GB / 1 GB RAM/ MicroSD slot
- Camera: Rear 13MP/ Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2mm
- Weight: 163g
- Network: 3G
- Colors: Black / White/ Gold
Other: Stylus Pen
- lg g3 stylus themes
- hd wallpapers for lg g3 stylus
- lg g3 stylus themes download