Philips has officially introduced a new high-end Android smartphone which called the Philips I908. The Philips I908 smartphone seems targeted to be a rival of Samsung Galaxy S5 and LG G3. Let us talk about the specs of the Philips I908 Android smartphone.
The Philips I908 Android smartphone comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display with a high-resolution screen of 1080 x 1920 pixels, an Octa-Core CPU and two cameras. The Philips I908 is powered by an Octa-Core 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6592 processor combined with Mali 450-MP4 GPU, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage. If you need an extra memory capacity, the Philips I908 provides a microSD card slot that supports up to 32GB.
For photography features, the Philips I908 smartphone is equipped with 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture that can capture high-quality images and a 5MP front-facing camera for video calls and selfie. The runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system and backed by a 3000mAh battery which offers long lasting battery usage. The Philips I908 Android smartphone will be available only in black color. Unfortunately, there is no pricing information at this moment.
Philips I908 Specifications
- 5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD card
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dimensions – 143x70x8.8mm; Weight: 155g
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery