LG has prepared the launch of its newest smartphone which called the LG G Flex 2 in the South Korean market. Comes as the successor of the LG G Flex first versions that has been released in November 2013, the LG G Flex 2 packs many features that makes you impressed. Let’s we see the features and specifications of the LG G Flex 2 Android smartphone.
The LG G Flex 2 comes with 5.5-inch Curved P-OLED (~73.5% screen-to-body ratio) display which is smaller than screen size of LG G Flex first version that has 6.0-inch display, but the LG G Flex 2 display has 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixels density and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The LG G Flex 2 smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57 processors, Adreno 430 GPU and 16GB ROM with 2GB RAM or 32GB ROM with 3GB RAM. For photography fetures, the LG G Flex 2 has a 13-megapixel camera with a laser autofocus, optical image stabilization, dual-LED flash and can capture 1080p video. While on the front, the LG G Flex 2 has 2.1-megapixel camera which is designed for selfie or video call.
The LG G Flex 2 is running on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system and backed by 3000mAh battery which gives a long lasting battery life. Other features of LG G Flex 2 includes 4G LTE-A (Tri-Band), WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X) 4.1, GPS, SlimPort and NFC.
The LG G Flex 2 Android smartphone will be available first in South Korea for 800,000 Korean Won (about $737) on 30th January and followed by United States via AT&T, Sprint and US Cellular.
LG G Flex 2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD Curved Plastic OLED display, 403ppi
- 2.0 GHz octa-core 64-bit Snapdragon 810 processor
- 2GB DDR4 RAM, 16GB/ 32GB of internal memory, microSD card slot (up to 2TB)
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dimensions – 149.1 x 75.3 x 7.1-9.4mm, weight: 52g
- 13MP rear camera with OIS+, Laser Auto Focus and dual LED Flash
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE-A (Tri-Band), WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X) 4.1, GPS, SlimPort, NFC
- 3000mAh battery (embedded)
Source: Press Release