Huawei has preparing to launch its newest smartphone which called the Huawei Honor 6 Plus in the Indian market. The Huawei Honor 6 Plus Android smartphone reported to be available exclusively through Flipcart India on March 24, 2015. The Huawei Honor 6 Plus is a phablet that comes with slim design.
The Huawei Honor 6 Plus features a 5.5-inch 1080p multitouch display with 72.8 percent screen-to-body ratio and 2.8mm slim bezels on the both sides. For the performance, the Huawei Honor 6 Plus is powered by an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 925 chipset with four Cortex-A15 and four Cortex-A7 cores, 3GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory which can be expanded via microSD card slot up to 128GB.
The Huawei Honor 6 Plus running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system with Huawei’s Emotion UI 3.0. For the photography features, the Huawei Honor 6 Plus is equipped with dual 8MP camera rear cameras with F2.0 aperture and Dual LED flash, while on the front there is an 8MP camera with F2.4 aperture, Sony BSI sensor and 5P lens.
The Huawei Honor 6 Plus supports dual-SIM card slots (micro + Nano), IR LED for remote control, 4G LTE Cat6 / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and GPS / GLONASS.
Huawei Honor 6 Plus Specifications
- Dimensions: 150.46 x 75.68 x 7.5; Weight: 165g
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) in-cell LTPS display with 10-finger multi-touch
- Dual SIM cards (micro + Nano)
- 4G LTE Cat6 / 3G HSPA+
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Emotion UI 3.0
- Octa-Core (4×1.8GHz Cortex A15 4×1.3GHz Cortex A7) Hisilicon Kirin 925 processor with Mali T628-MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB/ 32GB internal memory (expandable up to 128GB with microSD card)
- Dual 8MP camera rear cameras with, F2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera, F2.4 aperture, Sony BSI sensor, 5P lens
- IR LED for remote control
- 3600mAh battery
- lenovea319 android system